Young Jewish Professionals Float Trip
In partnership with Tulsa Tomorrow, we are inviting all young Jewish professionals for a day at the river! We will travel down to Tahlequah and float the Illinois river for a special Sunday fun-day. Cost is $30/person. Transportation will be provided to and from the event.
– food, transportation, float included
– only room for 32 people so first come, first serve
– arrive at JCC at 8am to load onto the vans, drive to War Eagle to float the 6-mile, then return back to the JCC for a dip in the pool and some eats from the Nosh Nook on us!
Other Important Notes:
– Belongings can stay secured in the van during the float; water-tight bag recommended for anything that cannot stay on the van.
– Coolers for water and canned beer provided. Bringing a water bottle is encouraged.
– No glass or styrofoam is allowed on the river.